PLEASE NOTE. VENUE CHANGED DUE TO SCHEDULING CONFLICTS.
*** Sign-up closed, as venue is full ***
Considering establishing your own game company? Or maybe you’ve already taken the first step, but are looking for advice on what to do next?
At the upcoming Growing Games: Starting a games company, you will get the basic tools and knowledge to get the best possible start for your new company. Meet experts from the Danish games industry, as they lend us their expertise, and network with other people in the same position as you – looking to get started in the games industry.
The workshop will cover the following themes
– The basics of establishing and running a business: Company types, registration, taxation, company rules, ownership
– Financing and funding: How and where to find funding for your projects
– Business models: What are the possible ways to make money on your game, and how do you build your game to match it? – Production Planning: How do you set up a realistic production plan for your game?
– Budgeting: How to build a realistic budget for your company.
– To be a CEO: What is expected for a CEO, and what is your role and responsibilities towards your employees
11:45 – 12:00: Get-in & registration
12:00 – 12:15: Introduction & Welcome
12:15 – 13:00: Business Basics, Kaspar Ganer
13:00 – 13:15: Financing, Jesper Krogh Kristiansen
13:15 – 13:25: Pause
13:25 – 14:05: Business Models, Kristian Bang Nørgaard
14:05 – 14:45: Production Planning, Manuel Somonte
14:45 – 15:00: Pause
15:00 – 15:20: Budgeting, Astrid Refstrup
15:20 – 15:50: The role as CEO and founder, Astrid Refstrup & Simon Staalhandske
15:50 – 16:00: Sum-up & goodbye
Join the workshop, and make sure your company gets the best possible start in the games industry.
Participation is free, but registration is required.