- Want to stay updated on, what happens in the Danish interactive and games industry?
- Want access to special offers, discounts and events?
- Want to know, when the next Growing Games workshop or Spilbar is happening?
Interactive Denmark maintains a series of newsletters, created to inform about our activities, and to spread information about news, events, and opportunities that could be of benefit to the games ind interactive industries. Sign up below, to get the latest info right in your inbox.
If you have content, you believe would be relevant to include in a newsletter, please contact Communcations & Community manager Jesper Krogh Kristiansen on email@example.com
The Interactive Denmark Monthly Newsletter
The monthly newsletter from Interactive Denmark goes out the first Wednesday of every month. It covers major news in the industry, updates from Interactive Denmark, the latest press clippings, Job of the month, and an event calendar for the coming months.
Who should subscribe? Anyone interested in keeping up to speed with the Danish games industry and upcoming events.
– Sign up to the Interactive Denmark monthly newsletter here
– View previous editions of the Interactive Denmark monthly newsletter here
Information, events and offers aimed specifically at CEOs and other high-level people in the industry. Goes out approx. 6 times a year, with information and offers, often in connection with major events like CPH MatchUp, Gamescom, and GDC
Who should subscribe? CEOs and other decisions-makers in the industry with a specific interest in the business side of things.
– Sign up to the CEO newsletter here
– View previous editions of the CEO newsletter here
Growing Games invitation list
Information on upcoming Growing Games workshops. Never miss a Growing Games workshop, as you will receive information about upcoming events directly in your mailbox.
Who should subscribe? Anyone interested in attending the Growing Games workshops
– Sign up to the Growing Games invitation list here
– View previous editions of the Growing Games invitation newsletter here
SpilBar invitation list
Receive information on upcoming SpilBar events. Notifications will be sent out before each SpilBar event – approx. 6 times pr. year.
Who should subscribe? Anyone interested in attending SpilBar
– Sign up to the SpilBar invitation list here
– View previous editions of the SpilBar invitation newsletter here